SEPTA is helping runners get a head start on this year’s Blue Cross Broad Street Run on Sunday, May 6, with FREE rides before and after the race for registered runners. SEPTA will also run extra service on the Broad Street Line Subway to accommodate the event.
Explore the Archives
This post is available in:
- SEPTA to Offer Additional Regional Rail Service for Philadelphia Flower Show
- SEPTA Board Selects Kenneth E. Lawrence, Jr. to Serve as Board Chair
- SEPTA to End Sales at Select Regional Rail Sales Offices Effective Feb. 2
- SEPTA Bus Stop and Routing Changes for I-95 Cap & Market Street Work Begin Jan. 14
- SEPTA Transit Police Department’s K9 Swen Receives Body Armor Donation