Time isn’t the only thing changing on March 13. SEPTA’s new Regional Rail schedules also go into effect that day. New schedules are available now at locations system-wide and online at www.septa.org.
Changes to the schedules include:
- Sunday service to Delaware began on March 6, coinciding with the opening of the Philadelphia Flower Show. SEPTA’s Wilmington line now stops at Claymont and Wilmington Stations on Sundays. Train times replicate the line’s Saturday service.
- Due to Amtrak track maintenance work, weekday midday departure times on the Trenton and Chestnut Hill East lines have been adjusted.
- Two new evening Glenside express trains have been created, traveling from Temple University to Glenside stations. Train number 6444 will continue as a local to Warminster and train number 578 will continue as a local to Lansdale.
- A new Glenside Local (train number 6446) will make stops at Temple University, Wayne Junction, Melrose Park, Elkins Park and Jenkintown Stations.
- On the West Trenton Line, weekday morning train numbers 6321 and 323 have been re-timed and will depart earlier. Weekday morning train numbers 6322, 326 and 328 will now stop at Wayne Junction, accommodating passenger requests.
- Lansdale/Doylestown train numbers 6576 and 6595 will make stops at Temple University Station.
Passengers can visit www.septa.org/schedules/upcoming.html to view changes to their train lines and download new schedules. Riders can also contact SEPTA Customer Service representatives at (215) 580-7800.