By downloading any dataset(s) from the Open Data Portal, you acknowledge and agree to the following LICENSE AGREEMENT:
This LICENSE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (“SEPTA”) and you (“Licensee”).
SEPTA hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to use, reproduce and redistribute the datasets available on the Open Data Portal (“the datasets”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Licensee may not use SEPTA’s trademarks and copyrighted materials for any commercial or profit-making use and may not alter them in any way. See SEPTA’s Copyright Notice and Trademark Notice for the full text: https://wwww.septa.org/copyright/
- The datasets are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SEPTA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, pertaining to the datasets. SEPTA disclaims all warranties pertaining to the datasets, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or functionality. SEPTA and its employees, officers, Board members and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of the datasets including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- SEPTA reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide the datasets at any time without prior notice.
- Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SEPTA, its employees, officers, Board members and agents, from and against all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with Licensee’s use of the datasets.
- The validity of any term or provision of the Agreement will not affect the validity of any other provision set forth herein.
- SEPTA does not currently charge a license fee to download the datasets. However, SEPTA reserves the right to institute a license fee at any time in the future without prior notice.
- SEPTA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to the datasets.
- SEPTA reserves the right to modify or revoke the Agreement at any time.
- The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall govern all rights and obligations under the Agreement.
- Licensee agrees that any dispute with SEPTA arising out of any use of the datasets must be brought by Licensee exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Philadelphia County, State of Pennsylvania.
- Licensee agrees to observe and comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, and executive orders of Federal, state and local government entities, now existing or hereinafter in effect, which may in any manner affect the performance of this License Agreement. Provision(s) required by law, ordinances, rules, regulations, or executive orders to be inserted in this License Agreement will be deemed inserted herein whether or not they appear in this License Agreement.
- The most recent version of the Agreement shall always apply. It is the responsibility of the Licensee to seek out the most recent Agreement if accessing any datasets prior to the most recent.
- The Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between SEPTA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or arguments not specifically incorporated herein.