Connecting Paratransit Services
SEPTA provides free ADA paratransit service to pre-registered visitors. If you use CCT paratransit to travel to or from a connecting fixed-route agency, remember to:
- Tell CCT Reservations what agency you are connecting to and from.
- Provide a time for CCT paratransit to pick you up.
- Confirm the connecting location with the other agency.
To request registration, fill out and return the Visitor Registration form below. Make sure you have the required proof of eligibility.
Find more information here:
- SEPTA CCT Accessible Services Visitor Information (PDF)
- SEPTA CCT Accessible Services Visitor Information (DOC)
Transfer Point Locations
Connecting paratransit agencies and their transfer points are:
- DART: Tri State Mall
- NJ Access Link: Trenton Transportation Center or Eighth and Market Streets
- PART: Pottstown Hospital